Sunday, June 15, 2008

More of my room!

I know Tina, It's About Time!!!

This is what I started with. Cluttered, confusing, crowded. Blew out the closet and put a storage nook in there.


This used to be a 8 ft long closet that was two feet deep. Kept 3 foot there to the right for office storage, lots of shelves in there. So my sb nook is 5 ft long with 5 shelves and if you count the floor at the bottom that is 30 linear feet of storage!!! AND IT"S FULL! What is wrong with me? Stop buying.

Covered up the obsession for the most part with some sheers, can still see it but it looks better. Those buckets to the right are from Targets dollar spot and are currently holding sponge brushes and my growing collection of glimmer mists.



My only window, sigh. Used same sheers. This gives the room the most cozy feel. Love my window. Oh and my clip it up.Oh the joys of an eight foot table! I have five or six different projects sorted out there. After I get the project pieces sorted out and pics matched up then I'll stack them to the side and work on one at a time, but it really helps to organize bigger projects. This is part of my Perception Swap here.


And I love these mounted stamps. I am almost exclusively a clear or at least unmounted stamper but these needed a home. This is what I see when I walk into my room, picked it up at GoodWill, thinking I'll put scraps of my fav papers in the open areas, just a few. Also, keep the easel with recently completed pages until I put them in their albums.


So, the journey is almost done. My desk area still needs some attention, more shelves, yada yada yada. Later!

13 comments:

Betsie Morris said...

I love it Joyce! Great space! I can't wait to see it IRL in 18 days!

bobbie said...

Wish I could see it IRL!!! Great room, Cuz ~

Ruth said...

Hey, Sis...time for my scrappy place redo...when ya comin' over??

PS, just love yours!!!

kT said...

check this out:

http://aliedwards.typepad.com/_a_/2008/05/weekend-creat-2.html

(yes i am an addict)

Auntie Em said...

Kewl!!! Look at that, great minds ya know hehehe!

Amy M. Guimond said...

i wish i had that kind of space. i have a room at grams that we use as an office on the weekends... but really i have to keep everything up and out of the way so its in the closet. and thats just for the business...
i get plenty of space in our shoebox apartment... but i cant wait to have my own area to work. like my own place where i wouldnt have to pick everything up and pack it away at night for fear that the dogs will get at it.

GmaSnooky said...

Your room is beautiful! I share my 'studio' with the washer and dryer, but it works for me and really a lot more room that it sounds. Organized? well sort of. LOL

kT said...

that's so awesome!! i can't wait to see it! (and yes I should be down for a least a little while)

Auntie Em said...

Awesome!!! That kt is coming not my room. Although that is awesome too!!! Thanks to my scrubby.

Scraptab said...

Wow. Great room. I really like the easel where you can enjoy your pages as you complete them.

Geri said...

Lovin your scrappy space - yall did a great job gettig it set up.

Enjoy the company this weekend!!!

Auntie Em said...

Thanks Geri, I just now saw your post!

Anonymous said...

great space. And I understand about glimmer mists - they are addictive.