Saturday, August 15, 2009

Commit2Paper August 2009 Kit!

Wow these colors are amazing. Double sided paper from American Crafts, Moda Bella, Bazzill Bitty Blossoms jar of 60!!! AC Ribbon, Thickers fonts and shapes and Bazzill Chips Corners! Whew, lots of goodies. Oh and 2 sheets each of three colors of cardstock. I've added a few items of mine and used some different Thickers on a few but this kit is so adaptable you'll get lots of use! I know I have lots more I'll be doing with this kit as there are still bunches of pics to scrap from our San Antonio Retreat. Hehe, yep they were my guinea pigs this month.

Enjoy!













10 comments:

Jen said...

Awwww!!!! I love them all!!! :D (Still can't believe Ruth said that - ROFLOLPIMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Kylie said...

Ruth said what??? What??? I wanna know?

The correct word was Whakapapa.....hmmmmmm.

Do you think if we bottled it we could be millionaires? Cos I'm in!!!

Auntie Em said...

Oh Kylie, thank you so much for telling me what the word was supposed to be! Now I can finish my journaling. I sent it to Amy/C2P without it so she could put up on the website!

Auntie Em said...

and Jen you did a lot of PIMP that weekend...

Geri said...

These are great! Love the kit, but most of all love the memories. I regret ducking out early!

Auntie Em said...

I can't believe I missed out on Riverwalk! Have to go again.

Tricia said...

Makes me wish more than ever I could have been there.

Martha ~ xpetunia said...

Lovely work! Yes, you MUST come back and we'll go to the Riverwalk!

Auntie Em said...

I'm gonna show Sheldon the pics in photobucket!!! I can see SA as a destination for the two of us to come see you and Nicky! Get Jen over, heck everybody can meet us there again!

ahhhhhh

ladynurse4 said...

It would be laughter in a bottle! Lots of people need that I know.
These LO's are inspired! awesome! beautimus!