Saturday, July 14, 2018

This is what years of neglect can do!

When we became grandparents for the first time (we hope more to follow!) I decided to get back into scrapbooking.  What a mess my poor little scrapbook room had become!  Remember my binders of stamps?  I was so proud!  Thought I was so organized!  Yeah well, had started an index but never finished it and as I bought more stamps they would just get thrown in any old way.  Plus, all the kits that were still "together" had stamps in them.  Pages in Progress had stamps in them.  Started buying CTMH stamps (thank you Martha!) and they went in boxes.  Don't even ask about the foam and wood mounted stamps I still have!!!

Get my drift?

So yeah, pulled them all out of from 'wherever' and here we are.  Really thought there were more but those binders are full and that purple box under neath is also full.

You see those plastic bins that are empty?  I'm about to put all the stamps in those and get them in one spot.  Hmmm yeah I know, there are some folders poking up in the lot.  I'm thinking they will get the leftover bins.  The bins are from Dollar Tree, One Dollar Each!!! Yeah Baby!

And then I'll also be logging them all into Evernote.  You HAVE to check that out on youtube.  Best way to keep track of your crafty stuff.

Back later!

1 comment:

Auntie Em said...

I swear there were pics here originally.