Friday, March 21, 2008

Friday!

Okay we get out of here at 2, boss loaded us up with Krispy Kreme, there goes THAT diet!!! No, I didn't turn them down are you crazy?

Sheldon is off to an interview, cross your fingers. It's just something to keep some dough coming in but will give him time to look for something better. Maybe I'll still get to go to the Southeast SG Retreat (it's looking a little iffy). Really worried about Linda, hope her DH or her find something soon, she sounds so bad, but I can't think of how to help.

Want to do one more layout with the ScrapGoods March Mitreing kit, finish my atcs (sorry Kathy) and then anxiously await my Commit2Paper kit!!! I took 45 pics when Josh and Crystal were here, have to narrow those down. OH forgot to ask Amy how many layouts she wants this month..... I think I have plenty to work with.

Yay, Duncan doing better!

Okay, have I rambled enough???

back later

7 comments:

Amy M. Guimond said...

i am hoping for 4 or 5 projects. with the amount of papers and what not in each kit you should be able to get about that. i get 7 or 8 our of lrs.

Auntie Em said...

Excellent! Off to pull out some sketches....

Hey, I thought you were out of town?

Amy M. Guimond said...

just got back today. its going to be another crazy couple weeks. my best friend is coming to town wednesday for a week from SF. but that means i have an extra set of hands to get things together for april's kit.

Auntie Em said...

Does she know she's been "volunteered"??? LOL

kT said...

4 or 5? sheesh. haha. I'll look into something.

Auntie Em said...

K you are just back from a CRUISE!!! You probably have bunches.

Unknown said...

Hope the interview went well. Can't wait to see your DT LO's for Commit 2 Paper!!!