Saturday, March 1, 2008

Swap Kit Layouts


Our dear friend RobinG pulled out these papers and we all sent in pieces to use in a swap, then we had to make one layout each kit using at least one piece from everyone elses supplies sent in. Did I just ramble that explanation? Anyway, here are my layouts.

This old "Memory Book" at the Augusta Museum grabbed my scrapbooking eye and thought this paper was perfect for it's layout! Had fun with the ring, which was plain then double stamped.






And isn't this too sweet!!! My Minds Eye, Robin's fav of course. Had to use white cs which was part of the kit but thought it a bit stark for this so inked it up for behind the title. Wish you could see it IRL, still working on my photographing of layouts.

So watcha think?

6 comments:

bobbie said...

B-U-T ful LO's!!!

Auntie Em said...

who you calling a but

bobbie said...

don't you have something that needs painting??
:-)))

Auntie Em said...

Yeah, shelves, but have to finish some scrapping responsibilities this weekend!!! Robin's little deal is done, on the last for Kathy's atc so she won't kill me and then on to my DT layouts. THAT is what I am working towards, can't wait to work with this kit.

Geri said...

Love the layouts! Especially the one with the memory book ... Your art work is great, but I primarily love the idea of the historical value of the book. Who knows, one day all our books may be viewed by future generations as having a great historical value!
Great job!

Auntie Em said...

Geri you are absolutely right! Infact I want to go back to that museum and get the name of the woman that kept that scrapbook so I can add it to the page.