Friday, March 20, 2009

Commit2Paper Apr09 Kit!!!

Have had this a day or two just making sure our Chief wouldn't mind me posting!! This is really a LOT of goodies.

Daisy D's, Chloe Marie Collection, just fresh colors, spring, romance, aaahhhh. Yummy. Felt ribbon very touchable. Artsylicious Fabulous Brads, oh yeah, always a hit. Daisy D's rubons, these are perfect for so many different "themes". The perfect cardstock colors of course!



Throw in a great Thickers choice and what a kit! Oh but wait, one more item. Biggest Board cb die cuts! And yes that is a clock face, I am SO going to get a clock movement kit and make me a clock for my scrapbook room, suh-weet! Three sheets of goodies in there.


Enjoy your little sneak peak, I'm off to play.

6 comments:

Betsie Morris said...

Looks like a great kit!

Tara O said...

YUMMY

Geri said...

Totally yummy! Now, show me some eye candy with it on layouts and the clock to convince me!

Jen said...

Wow! Great kit!!

Auntie Em said...

I'm covering cb pieces as I type.....

i {heart} papers said...

That's especially precious since Daisy D's is out of business now!