Sunday, March 22, 2009

My clock!

Well it's not done yet but couldn't wait any longer to show you! Used the clock face from the Biggest Board that came with this months kit, two of the pp, DH cut a piece of masonite to mount it on. Picked up a clock kit from Joann's ($7.99 which I think you can get cheaper somewhere else or use a coupon). Some ribbon from stash and used a gold leaf pen to trim around the clock face.

The space to the left will have a few of my fav pics probably of DH and me. I'll have to think on that so that's why I didn't want to wait to share!

10 comments:

ladynurse4 said...

This is way awesome!

Geri said...

Oh that is soooo purdy!
Its gonna look so great in my scrappy room ... and I ahve been needing a clock LOL

Jen said...

Gorgeous!!!!!!

Auntie Em said...

Oh Geri are you getting the kit??? Cause that's the only way you are getting this clock!!!!

Good try.

Ruth said...

That is soooooo pretty. Thank you for making it for me. You do have my address, don't you?????

Martha ~ xpetunia said...

definitely gorgeous!

Nina said...

I Love it!!!!

Aleta said...

ooh, that is lovely!

Amy M. Guimond said...

great minds think alike.


p.s. i want to come visit.

Auntie Em said...

Come visit any time! The azaleas will be blooming by next weekend. There won't be any fruit till late August but the garden will be in and veggies should start showing up May.