Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I've been a sleepy baby!

Hadn't been feeling quite up to snuff for several weeks, just tired, out of breath, ears ringing (more than normal), dizzy so much that had to hold onto chairs and walls to keep from falling, generally yuck!

Went to the doc. Blood pressure! Of course why not! Both parents had it so guess I shouldn't have been surprised. So now I am on bp meds. She also gave me something for my ringing ears. But it will make you drowsy.

NO SHIT!!!! oh sorry

Anyway, I slept off and on (more on than off) for 24 hours! Missed a call from Bobbie (finally she got me), I think Martha got me during one of my off times (hope I was coherent) and Tara got me just as I was waking up for good. I think I'm all caught up now!

No way will I get this room cleaned up now in time to submit pics for scrapperschallenge. Shoot I had a chance of winning too. Oh well, my table is awesome once again AND I got paper covers in the front of each drawer now so it all looks much more cohesive.
There are shelves Sheldon installed just last week, they are over my computer desk area and hold my stamp binders (indexed), templates, glittered alpha cb. Of course top shelf are bunches of cards I've kept from my buds. I can not bring myself to throw them out so I rotate them. If you've sent me a card and it isn't up there it probably will be next week. And the binder at the far right is STUFFED with atc's, I still need to decorate the binder.


Love these two shelves, very decorative with lovely primas, more cards, Sara binders made by Marinka and Amy!!! Use one for contacts and schedules and others for creative notes and planning. Keep Picachu and zebra handy for company. And don't you just LOVE all those altered paper clips in the vase! I sure have some talented friends.

11 comments:

Jen said...

Hugs!!!!! Hope you get to feeling better quickly!!! I'll try to get your stuff in the mail by Friday so you can have something to smile about! :)

bobbie said...

Your space looks wonderful!! Please take very good care of yourself ~
Love you ~

Anonymous said...

Look at how your room is coming together ... WOW!

Feel better & take care of yourself!

HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Auntie Em said...

Danka to all!!! I am back at work today. Look crappy but I'm here. Just look like I'm been on a bender!!!! Sheez

Love my room, but I did not show the sore spot which is the computer desk. For some reason, that area gets really messy, even worse than my scrappy table. So it is my next job.

Martha ~ xpetunia said...

I'm glad you're feeling better Joyce. Tell Sheldon you have to keep stress at a minimum to keep your BP low (i.e. when's he's being a typical male tell him to back off). LOL!

Betsie Morris said...

Your room looks great! I am glad you found out that it was your BP and you are on meds before it got really really bad!

Geri said...

LOL of course it makes you drowsey - no ringing when you are konked out! Hope you are feeling better and your scraproom is Fantabulous!!!!!

Thanks for the comment on the layout with the heart ... actually that was scraplifted from Betsie. I saw it on her blog several months back and made a mental note to use it... so I can't take credit for the idea.

Auntie Em said...

Hey Geri, that kinda reminds me of what a car mechanic said once. He asked me if I have been hearing a noise. I said no, can't hear anything over the radio. "Oh yeah that will keep it from breaking!"

I lost it right there....

GmaSnooky said...

Glad you found out what was ailing you and are getting it fixed!! Your room looks to perfect to work in - just kidding.

Unknown said...

I'm moving in to your SB studio!!!

Gretchyn said...

Wow -- your space looks great! Love all of those shelves. Way to go!