Monday, January 5, 2009

New Years!

We didn't have Josh with us this year to celebrate and we neglected to take a photo so I gathered all the "remains"!!!

Some of these BoBunny papers the back is better than the front!
Added the title (duh). Glad I did cause it was just the right touch for that corner which was a little dark, carried the color from the ribbon and flower up to the corner. Tip on these Thickers, you WILL need additional adhesive. But the adhesive on them is good for temporary positioning to get them in just the right spot. Then if you move them, the residue left behind wipes off very easily. That's turning a baddie into a goodie!!

Pic still ended up looking a little crooked, sorry.

5 comments:

Auntie Em said...

ack I forgot to put the title on there! Will retake pic tomorrow.

Kylie said...

I like this! I really really dig this idea. Next time I forget to take a picture I hope I remember this LO. Love those papers BTW

Auntie Em said...

We missed taking pics for my birthday in 2007 (or 2006) so I scrapped my card from DH and a menu from the restaurant.

There is always Something to scrap!

ladynurse4 said...

great ideas and execution. love your LO's from this kit. can't wait to get mine.

Anonymous said...

the LOs are turning out really purty with this kit ... love this last one